Digital Image Pro 10 Support
Before installing Focus Magic, you need to create a plug-ins folder, as follows:-
- If you don't have a plug-ins folder then create a folder for your plug-ins such as C:\Program Files\Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10\Plug-ins
- Start Microsoft Digital Image Pro
- Select "Options" from the "Tools" menu
- Select "Plug-in Filters Options"
- Select the plug-in folder you wish to use
- Download and install Focus Magic
- Start Digital Image Pro, select an image, click on "Effects", then "Plug-in Filters" and choose "Focus Magic"