Photoshop Elements 6 Support
Focus Magic works with Elements 6 on a Windows PC (32-bit versions only), but it needs to be installed manually, as follows:-
- Download and install Focus Magic
- Once installed, go to the Focus Magic folder: C:\Program Files\Focus Magic
- Copy the "FocusMagic.8bf" plug-in file
- Paste the "FocusMagic.8bf" file into the appropriate "plug-ins\filters" folder, for your version of Elements *
* Please consult Adobe documentation/support if you're unsure which folder to manually install plug-in files into.
Intel Mac Users
If you have Photoshop Elements 6 on Mac OS X (10.4.4 Tiger — 10.6 Snow Leopard), you can still use Focus Magic by running Elements 6 in Rosetta. Rosetta translates PowerPC Mac applications to run on Intel Mac hardware. For help with running Elements 6 in Rosetta, please consult Apple support or Adobe support.
To read more about Rosetta on Wikipedia, click here.